Fort Davis – Mount Locke Breakout Ride Honda Goldwing GL1800. Although most of my footage was ruined due to audio issues with my Sena Prism camera and the new Sena 20S I had recently purchased, I still wanted to share a ride down the Fort Davis Mountains after visiting Mount Locke. Mount Locke is the highest point on Texas Highways, at an altitude of 6,791 ft. Enjoy!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290