Fort Davis – Mount Locke Breakout Ride Honda Goldwing GL1800. Although most of my footage was ruined due to audio issues with my Sena Prism camera and the new Sena 20S I had recently purchased, I still wanted to share a ride down the Fort Davis Mountains after visiting Mount Locke. Mount Locke is the highest point on Texas Highways, at an altitude of 6,791 ft. Enjoy!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Touring Midwest | Touring TRiBe Challenge | JUNE 2020 Wrap Up
- Surprise Motorcycle Trip To Here
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics