Fort Davis – Mount Locke Breakout Ride Honda Goldwing GL1800. Although most of my footage was ruined due to audio issues with my Sena Prism camera and the new Sena 20S I had recently purchased, I still wanted to share a ride down the Fort Davis Mountains after visiting Mount Locke. Mount Locke is the highest point on Texas Highways, at an altitude of 6,791 ft. Enjoy!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics LED Latch Lightz
- Fort Breendonk Prison Camp | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 6
- Kristen Hits the Motherload of Starbucks Mugs in Brussels | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 5
- Biloxi Blues Vlog – BMW R1200GS Cross Country Road Trip
- Bastogne War Museum | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 4