Harley-Davidson Bull Riding in Tennessee. Join me on a motovlog as I ride a 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special We started at Clingmans Dome, which is the highest point in Tennessee. After that, we rode through Great Smoky Mountains National Park heading towards Robbinsville, North Carolina. We stopped at a local gas station and spotted a Bull Riding attraction. Of course, we couldn’t pass up this opportunity to have Orvis128 jump on the bull. Kudos to Pat for doing this. This was the last day of the Hootenanny for me, as I had to head back the following morning. What a group of guys.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290