Yamaha OEM FZ09 FJ09 Quickshifter Install Testride BS2E81A0V000 – This is a very hard to find part, as other optional FZ09 parts have been all year. If you find one, it’s a pretty darn cool addition for not a lot of money. Install is super easy, just pay attention to the measurements and you’ll be done in under 30 minutes. It controls upshifts only, from 20km/hr & 2,000rpm onwards. All throttle positions and RMPs work very well! It’s not as slick as a Ducati or BMW system, but no one would ever complain.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Motorcycle Ride to Ocala National Forest | Florida Scenery on a Motorcycle
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS