The clutch cable on the 2015/16 Yamaha FJ-09 (MT-09 Tracer) is prone to breaking anywhere between 2,000 and 20,000 miles due to a faulty design. If the cable breaks while riding this could potentially result in loss of control of the motorcycle. Replace your clutch cable with the updated 2017 part number before you are stranded on the side of the road or involved in an accident.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Motorcycle Ride to Ocala National Forest | Florida Scenery on a Motorcycle
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS