I finally tackled the rear tail light mod for my 2002 Royal Enfield Bullet 500, and boy am I glad I did! Looks so much better and a very nice quality product. British Customs Classic Retro Taillight for Bonneville is what I used. It was not plug and play as it is for the Triumph bikes, but it looks right at home B-)
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290