Ride 1000 Miles In Less Than 24 Hours | Can I Do It? The Iron Butt Association’s SADDLESORE 1000 is full day of riding. Come along with my friends, ShadowDPS Motovlogs and Dave, as we take the Saddlesore 1000 head on! Myself on my Goldwing, ShadowDPS on his Super Tenere, and Dave on his Gen 1 FJR1300, I document each stop along our 1000+ mile, 20-hour day of riding through cities and towns to include San Antonio, Junction, Lubbock, Hobbs, New Mexico, Sanderson, Del Rio, and Uvalde.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290