We start this ride with a swift cruise through FM 471 to Castroville, TX to meetup with my buddies ShadowDPS, Greg, and Mrs. Von. From there, it’s on to Leakey, TX for lunch and t-shirt shopping at renowned biker hangout/eatery, The Motorcycle Stop. After lunch, we cruise down Hwy 337, one third of the notorious “Three Twisted Sisters”. Enjoy the ride!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Touring Midwest | Touring TRiBe Challenge | JUNE 2020 Wrap Up
- Surprise Motorcycle Trip To Here
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics