I finally bought some heated gear! After three cold Winters of riding with just heated grips on the FJR, and no heat on my Goldwing, I can now ride in complete comfort all year round! The heated gloves and socks (BOOTIES) that I purchased are from California Heat and sold by HeatedClothing4U.com. The setup that I purchased includes a dual portable thermostat which attaches to my battery using a DC connector. The thermostat attaches to the gloves and booties via a “Y” harness. Completely plug and play.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290