I finally bought some heated gear! After three cold Winters of riding with just heated grips on the FJR, and no heat on my Goldwing, I can now ride in complete comfort all year round! The heated gloves and socks (BOOTIES) that I purchased are from California Heat and sold by HeatedClothing4U.com. The setup that I purchased includes a dual portable thermostat which attaches to my battery using a DC connector. The thermostat attaches to the gloves and booties via a “Y” harness. Completely plug and play.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Touring Midwest | Touring TRiBe Challenge | JUNE 2020 Wrap Up
- Surprise Motorcycle Trip To Here
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics