2018 Honda CB500X ABS Extended Review Part 5 – Finishing up the review of the Honda CB500X I take it through the tightest canyon roads around, then hit the Pacific Coast Highway for some beautiful sights and back through hours of lane splitting and city traffic before turning it back in top Honda after a full day on the road. This is an excellent beginners bike, great for almost any size rider with everything working well out of the box with little room for improvement. Gas mileage is excellent for anyone needing it!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290