The Air Injection System on bikes is only for emissions control. Most people want to remove it to either stop the deceleration exhaust popping or simply clean up the engine bay. On my bike it was the latter. For the FJR1300 you can buy expensive blockoff plates or do it this way for under $10 using heater bypass caps available at most auto stores. You need (4) 1/2″ and (1) 5/8 caps.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290