The Air Injection System on bikes is only for emissions control. Most people want to remove it to either stop the deceleration exhaust popping or simply clean up the engine bay. On my bike it was the latter. For the FJR1300 you can buy expensive blockoff plates or do it this way for under $10 using heater bypass caps available at most auto stores. You need (4) 1/2″ and (1) 5/8 caps.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Motorcycle Ride to Ocala National Forest | Florida Scenery on a Motorcycle
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS