A few weeks ago I made a video talking about the importance of having a motorcycle cover while touring. I recommended the Nelson Rigg UV-2000 half cover as that’s the one I’ve been using for years. You guys responded saying there have been changes made to the product since I bought mine so I reached out to Nelson Rigg and they were nice enough to answer my questions and send me a new cover to test. I hope you enjoy the video about the updated Nelson Rigg UV-2000 half cover.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00