HaloCam sent me their new top of the line front and rear motorcycle dashcam system to checkout. I’ve tried systems in the past and they all had at least one serious flaw. This is the first one I’ve seen that operates very normally and if the translations were better, I would expect to see this in any major store. It’s not perfect but very close. If you are looking for a 1080p dual camera security system to capture everything while you are on the road, check out this review first. You can find the HaloCam M1 here: https://amzn.to/2ygJwOl
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290