Here’s a candid review of the 2018 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited. This is the first time I’ve ridden a Spyder and had no idea what to expect. Can a lifelong two wheel motorcycle rider enjoy a three wheel touring machine? Or, does it leave me wanting more? The 2018 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited has everything you could want in a touring machine. I don’t go through all the features in the video, you can find those all over the internet, However, I give you unbiased opinions of how it feels to ride one, could I see myself taking this on a long trip, and is it made for people new to motorcycling or people with years of experience? Enough gabbing, Let’s Go Exploring…. The 2018 Spyder RT Limited!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Touring Midwest | Touring TRiBe Challenge | JUNE 2020 Wrap Up
- Surprise Motorcycle Trip To Here
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics