On June 9, 2018 we departed Lewisburg, WV on the bikes and headed to Beckley, WV to tour the Beckley Coal Mine Exhibition. After the tour we rode to Fayetteville where we enjoyed lunch at Pies & Pints. A quick ride north had us arriving at the New River Gorge Bridge and then on our final stint of the day we rode to the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum in Weston, WV. What a great day of riding!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00