This is how to use Google My Maps to make quick, easy, free motorcycle routes. It’s a few clicks and dragging lines to make routes that can then be used in any navigation app or device. You can also share the routes directly with your riding buddies – no accounts needed, nothing to pay or subscribe to!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics LED Latch Lightz
- Fort Breendonk Prison Camp | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 6
- Kristen Hits the Motherload of Starbucks Mugs in Brussels | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 5
- Biloxi Blues Vlog – BMW R1200GS Cross Country Road Trip
- Bastogne War Museum | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 4