A quick review of the Swagman To Go Clip and Contigo Travel Mug. Although originally marketed for bicycles, I added the Swagman To Go Clip to my motorcycle handlebar a few years ago, and wanted to give an update on how it’s worked out for me. Over the years I have to found that water bottles bounce around a lot, and the water tends to get warm too quickly. Solution: The Contigo Travel Mug fits snugly in place and keeps my ice water cold for up to 12 hours. In hot weather conditions, it’s very necessary to have quick access cold beverages at stops.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00