Take a motorcycle ride at the Hawks Nest along the Delaware Water Gap with Moto Travel USA. In this episode of Motorcycle Tour and Travel we drive our FJR1300 through New York State to route 97 and wind along the Delaware River. We pass through small towns and cut through the wilderness to reach our majestic destination. This is one of our favorite Motorcycle riding areas, what are some of yours? Let us know in the comments. Join along and Let’s Go Explore.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00