Take a motorcycle ride to support a local business that celebrates veterans and have a great breakfast too. Okay, so a two hour motorcycle ride (don’t worry the video isn’t that long) to get breakfast might seem nuts to some, but anything that gives me an excuse to ride and to find interesting places is fine by me. I found this place by playing Google Maps Roulette, which I explain in the video and finally made time to go. The ride was typical Florida backroads, barely developed, and tons of horse/cattle farms.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290