Here’s how to mount a Ram ball to your FJR1300 steering stem. Ram mounts are great. Not only do they make quality products, they also have provided me with great customer service when issues have come about. So, I have a ton of Ram connectors and accessories for the stuff I want to connect to my motorcycle. In addition to the RAM mounts on the left and right of the bike, I wanted one front and center for the GPS. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find an easy replacement, so I came up with this workaround using the Techmount Stem Mount (Techmount 4-10998) and a 1″ RAM ball with 1/4″ Threads.I hope it helps. Now get that thing mounted and Let’s Go Explore!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290