Here’s a Moto-Skiveez review for those wondering how these motorcycle specific underwear perform. Riding long hours can take its toll on your energy and where you sit. Many people buy a new seat to alleviate some discomfort, but there are also Moto-Skivees that claim to help with that too. We’ve put a few thousand miles on them and wanted to share our eexperience with you. Do they work? Would we buy them again? How are they made? We answer all those questions. No suit up and Let’s Go Explore!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290