HOOAH! Visit the West Point Museum on a motorcycle. In this episode of Motorcycle Tour & Travel we start at the Perkins Memorial, overlooking the Hudson River, and head towards the United States Military Academy- West Point. I take you inside the West Point Museum and give you a sneak peek of what you will see when you visit. While you won’t be ripping up any curves on this route, you’ll drive through some great parks, expansive country, and small towns. This is a great addition to the Seven Lakes Drive route from episode #102 to make an entire day of it. This area is just great to ride in, I highly recommend it. After thanking all the men and women that you know who have served, Let’s Go Explore!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Touring Midwest | Touring TRiBe Challenge | JUNE 2020 Wrap Up
- Surprise Motorcycle Trip To Here
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics