Day 5 of the Blue Ridge Parkway trip updates from the road. The fog lifts from Blowing Rock as I head out to the Blue Ridge Parkway before sunrise. When the sun does start to come up I’m treated to spectacular views at the overlooks. A late lunch in Meadows of Dan and I find Sweet Donkey in Roanoke. The day is finished off with a light show at the Natural Bridge.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics LED Latch Lightz
- Fort Breendonk Prison Camp | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 6
- Kristen Hits the Motherload of Starbucks Mugs in Brussels | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 5
- Biloxi Blues Vlog – BMW R1200GS Cross Country Road Trip
- Bastogne War Museum | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 4