Day 5 of the Blue Ridge Parkway trip updates from the road. The fog lifts from Blowing Rock as I head out to the Blue Ridge Parkway before sunrise. When the sun does start to come up I’m treated to spectacular views at the overlooks. A late lunch in Meadows of Dan and I find Sweet Donkey in Roanoke. The day is finished off with a light show at the Natural Bridge.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00
- First Race of 2018 | GoPro Hero 7 Black | MotoVlog
- How To Polish Motorcycle Metal Using Meguiar’s Motorcycle All Metal Polish