Day 7 of the Blue Ridge Parkway trip updates from the road. The journey home begins, but that doesn’t mean this trip is over! The day starts off with a power outage and I-81 fun! However, that doesn’t stop the exploring. I make it to Chestnut Hill, TN to see what a visitor center about baked beans is all about. In case you’re wondering, YOU CAN get a gift basket with baked beans there. Is there a demand for that? I then make it to the awesome hotel in my final destination for the night. What a great trip so far! Check out the other days too.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00
- First Race of 2018 | GoPro Hero 7 Black | MotoVlog
- How To Polish Motorcycle Metal Using Meguiar’s Motorcycle All Metal Polish