Day 7 of the Blue Ridge Parkway trip updates from the road. The journey home begins, but that doesn’t mean this trip is over! The day starts off with a power outage and I-81 fun! However, that doesn’t stop the exploring. I make it to Chestnut Hill, TN to see what a visitor center about baked beans is all about. In case you’re wondering, YOU CAN get a gift basket with baked beans there. Is there a demand for that? I then make it to the awesome hotel in my final destination for the night. What a great trip so far! Check out the other days too.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics LED Latch Lightz
- Fort Breendonk Prison Camp | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 6
- Kristen Hits the Motherload of Starbucks Mugs in Brussels | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 5
- Biloxi Blues Vlog – BMW R1200GS Cross Country Road Trip
- Bastogne War Museum | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 4