Join me for the fourth episode in my Devil’s Highway Tour, in the far reaches of Cochise County in southern Arizona on my trusty Triumph Tiger 800! We continue the tour after an overnight stay at Roper Lake and move on to the twists and turns of US 191, better known as Route 666, the Devil’s Highway! It’s a long one, but plenty of turns, and a bit of history.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Covered Bridge and Crash | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 3
- I Wanted My Day, Then This Happened
- 2019 Ninja 650 Test Ride | Is it good for new or experienced riders?
- Glade Creek Grist Mill & Nuttallburg WV | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 2
- Riding the Mountains of West Virginia | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 1