Join me for the fourth episode in my Devil’s Highway Tour, in the far reaches of Cochise County in southern Arizona on my trusty Triumph Tiger 800! We continue the tour after an overnight stay at Roper Lake and move on to the twists and turns of US 191, better known as Route 666, the Devil’s Highway! It’s a long one, but plenty of turns, and a bit of history.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Motorcycle Ride to Ocala National Forest | Florida Scenery on a Motorcycle
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS