Join me on a walk around one of the biggest historic aircaraft collections in the world, Pima Air & Space Museum! It features more than 300 preserved and restored vintage aircraft as well as 80 acres of other aircraft, from military to civilian. Additionally, the museum gets access to AMARG (Airplane Graveyard), which has thousands of stored aircraft making it one of, if not the biggest collection of old aircraft in the world!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Motorcycle Ride to Ocala National Forest | Florida Scenery on a Motorcycle
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS