As the fall riding season began, we rode out to the Three twisted Sisters via our usual route down Highway 16 to FM 337. Along the way, we were met with a few obstacles to include a huge group of Hog riders, water over the road, and road closures due to the heavy rain showers that were received here in Southwest Texas. I found a little time to stop off for a quick photo opp, and take in the views of the Sabinal River near Utopia, TX before hitting the twistiest portion of FM 337. We made the best of our day, stopping at the Frio Canyon Motorcyle Stop for lunch and conversation at their Bent Rim Grill. Catfish was their lunch menu special for the day, so I opted for the Fried Catfish Po’Boy sandwich, which was delicious!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Motorcycle Ride to Ocala National Forest | Florida Scenery on a Motorcycle
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS