Continuing our ride throught the twisites of TX Highway 16, Shadow and I discuss everything from drinking Yager Bomb and having too much to drink, to some of Youtuber/Goldwing rider Brother Cowboy’s INSANE “Honey Do” project, and man cave projects.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Covered Bridge and Crash | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 3
- I Wanted My Day, Then This Happened
- 2019 Ninja 650 Test Ride | Is it good for new or experienced riders?
- Glade Creek Grist Mill & Nuttallburg WV | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 2
- Riding the Mountains of West Virginia | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 1