Waking up in Fairbanks, AK on day 11 of my motorcycle trip from West Virginia to Alaska, I start my trip back to home. I ride my KTM 1290 Super Adventure around 600 miles to Whitehorse, YT. Along the way I have a close encounter with a couple of moose (though not as close as another vehicle does later on), spot a coyote and ride over a bunch of gravel and dirt sections through construction zones.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Covered Bridge and Crash | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 3
- I Wanted My Day, Then This Happened
- 2019 Ninja 650 Test Ride | Is it good for new or experienced riders?
- Glade Creek Grist Mill & Nuttallburg WV | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 2
- Riding the Mountains of West Virginia | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 1