Waking up in Fairbanks, AK on day 11 of my motorcycle trip from West Virginia to Alaska, I start my trip back to home. I ride my KTM 1290 Super Adventure around 600 miles to Whitehorse, YT. Along the way I have a close encounter with a couple of moose (though not as close as another vehicle does later on), spot a coyote and ride over a bunch of gravel and dirt sections through construction zones.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics
- Gloss It 5H Ceramic Coating 2 Year Mark Review On My FJR1300
- The $12,000 Recall Update