Sena Momentum Lite Review | I’ve been using the Sena Momentum Lite for a good part of the riding season Here in Minnesota this year and now its time to let you know what I think about it. This is not a technical how-to or Review video, just the basics, 1) comfort and fit. 2) does the bluetooth function well? 3) what are my complaints? 4) do I personally like the helmet? Please feel free to leave any questions in the comments and also let me know your thoughts on the Momentum Lite helmet.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290