On day 12 of my motorcycle trip from West Virginia to Alaska, I leave Whitehorse, YT and make my way on my KTM 1290 Super Adventure to Fort Nelson, BC. I have a close encounter with some moose as well as see a massive herd of bison. Upon arriving in Fort Nelson I meet Bruce who is also traveling on his motorcycle. Bruce is originally from West Virginia.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- France to Belgium on the Motorcycles | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 13
- A Tail of Two Scrams! – Triumph Scrambler 900
- What Are Sequential Turn Signals? | Custom Dynamics Sequential LED Low Profile Bagz
- Germany to France | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 12
- Best Sunglasses For Motorcycle Riding 2019