In Part 1 of The Salt Lick Ride, we start off down highway 16 and take Scenic Loop to Interstate 10 in order to avoid the terrible Saturday morning traffic on Hwy 1604. On the way to The Salt Lick BBQ, we make a quick stop Fiesta Winery in Fredericksburg, TX for our quaterly wine club pickup before continuing onto Hwy 290 E into Driftwood, TX.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Motorcycle Ride to Ocala National Forest | Florida Scenery on a Motorcycle
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS