I was invited via the Meetup App to attend a Tuesday night bike night hosted by a fellow YouTuber and subscriber. We met up at a Dairy Queen in Castroville, and enjoyed meeting fellow motorcycle enthusiats from all walks of life. The LED light show was fun as well. Congrats to the owner of that beautiful 2015 Harley Softtail Classic, and a special shout out to Mike. P for the invite, and thanks to the rest of the gang for great convos. Until next time, it’s ya boy Suthern Cal!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Motorcycle Ride to Ocala National Forest | Florida Scenery on a Motorcycle
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS