I was invited via the Meetup App to attend a Tuesday night bike night hosted by a fellow YouTuber and subscriber. We met up at a Dairy Queen in Castroville, and enjoyed meeting fellow motorcycle enthusiats from all walks of life. The LED light show was fun as well. Congrats to the owner of that beautiful 2015 Harley Softtail Classic, and a special shout out to Mike. P for the invite, and thanks to the rest of the gang for great convos. Until next time, it’s ya boy Suthern Cal!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics LED Latch Lightz
- Fort Breendonk Prison Camp | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 6
- Kristen Hits the Motherload of Starbucks Mugs in Brussels | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 5
- Biloxi Blues Vlog – BMW R1200GS Cross Country Road Trip
- Bastogne War Museum | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 4