This USB Charging Hub from Sabrent features 10 usb charging ports to charge all of your devices at the same time at full speed, it’s powered from your standard home outlet, coming in at 60 watts and 12 amps and up to 2.4 amps per port, I use it at home and during travel to charge my smart phone, sena bluetooth headsets, action cameras, extra batteries, etc. It has been excellent and a great investment if you need to keep multiple devices charged I highly recommend this USB charging hub.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics LED Latch Lightz
- Fort Breendonk Prison Camp | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 6
- Kristen Hits the Motherload of Starbucks Mugs in Brussels | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 5
- Biloxi Blues Vlog – BMW R1200GS Cross Country Road Trip
- Bastogne War Museum | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 4