We ride to Bucknuckles Bar And Grill Alma Wi for my Buddies birthday. Buckknuckles is a very cool little bar and grill well off the beaten path just a short trip from the Alma Wi area, it has a cool atmosphere, good food, many options and very affordable. Its a beautiful ride getting there and we had a great day even though it was a bit chilly in late September. If you want more info on Bucknuckles bar and grill I’ll add their contact info below.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Covered Bridge and Crash | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 3
- I Wanted My Day, Then This Happened
- 2019 Ninja 650 Test Ride | Is it good for new or experienced riders?
- Glade Creek Grist Mill & Nuttallburg WV | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 2
- Riding the Mountains of West Virginia | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 1