Let’s look at the Brand New Low Profile BAGZ Custom Dynamics Led Saddlebag Lights, We’ll be installing these on my 2016 Harley Davidson Road Glide Ultra. These add more visibility to the rear of your Touring Motorcycle for added safety especially when paired with the Magic Strobe brake light modulator to alert other vehicles when your coming to a stop. these are bright just as you would expect coming from Custom Dynamics. The installation is very easy and will not take long so you can easily install them yourself in your garage or driveway. the only tool that you will need is a Phillips head screwdriver and this video.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Covered Bridge and Crash | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 3
- I Wanted My Day, Then This Happened
- 2019 Ninja 650 Test Ride | Is it good for new or experienced riders?
- Glade Creek Grist Mill & Nuttallburg WV | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 2
- Riding the Mountains of West Virginia | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 1