I swear Texas has some of the best roads! In this ”triovlog”, Greg, Von, and I discuss recent movies and fishing trips in Corpus Christi, amongst other things. We follow blindly as ShadowDPS leads the way through the twists and turns of a beautiful neighborhood tucked just behind Johns Road, off of Highway 46. Although we aren’t brand loyal by any means, it just so happens that we all own at least one Yamaha motorcycle, and we all chose to ride them on the same day.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics
- Gloss It 5H Ceramic Coating 2 Year Mark Review On My FJR1300
- The $12,000 Recall Update