I swear Texas has some of the best roads! In this ”triovlog”, Greg, Von, and I discuss recent movies and fishing trips in Corpus Christi, amongst other things. We follow blindly as ShadowDPS leads the way through the twists and turns of a beautiful neighborhood tucked just behind Johns Road, off of Highway 46. Although we aren’t brand loyal by any means, it just so happens that we all own at least one Yamaha motorcycle, and we all chose to ride them on the same day.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS
- Gnarly Riding in Costa Rica | 2020 Costa Rica Unlimited Motorcycle Trip | Part 2