Annually I take one BIG motorcycle trip. Since 2015, I’ve been sharing those (and other) trips here on the channel. In 2015 I rode my Yamaha FJR1300 to the Grand Canyon. 2016 was the the final big trip for the FJR1300 riding it to Yellowstone National Park. In 2017 Kristen and I rode my KTM 1290 Super Adventure all the way out to the west coast and in 2018 I rode solo up to Alaska and back. 2019 may prove to be the most unique trip yet…
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290