For the last day of the trip we headed to the Blueridge Parkway and did the southern most section from the bottom in to Asheville where we spent a couple hours at the Biltmore estate touring. With a slightly different route back we enjoyed the rest of the gorgeous day, packed up the trailer and headed back home just after dawn, ending a great vacation! Thanks Jason, had a blast!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290