For the last day of the trip we headed to the Blueridge Parkway and did the southern most section from the bottom in to Asheville where we spent a couple hours at the Biltmore estate touring. With a slightly different route back we enjoyed the rest of the gorgeous day, packed up the trailer and headed back home just after dawn, ending a great vacation! Thanks Jason, had a blast!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS
- Gnarly Riding in Costa Rica | 2020 Costa Rica Unlimited Motorcycle Trip | Part 2