I’ve had the GoPro 3.5mm mic adapter for over a year, and I’ve never used it as I’ve always used the Sena GP10 for Bluetooth audio. I tried a different set-up with the GoPro audio adapter. Today, I show you what the difference is in sound between the two. Let me know your thoughts. Make sure you hit that subscribe button and the notification bell. Thanks for watching.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290