I’ve had the GoPro 3.5mm mic adapter for over a year, and I’ve never used it as I’ve always used the Sena GP10 for Bluetooth audio. I tried a different set-up with the GoPro audio adapter. Today, I show you what the difference is in sound between the two. Let me know your thoughts. Make sure you hit that subscribe button and the notification bell. Thanks for watching.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics
- Gloss It 5H Ceramic Coating 2 Year Mark Review On My FJR1300
- The $12,000 Recall Update