Luke Ross hit me up 2 weeks ago asking if he could borrow some camera equipment and shoot his own vlog/motovlog at the Round 4 of the Full Gas Sprint Enduro at the Hidden Valley Golf Course in Glen Daniel, WV so of course I said yes. While I did edit the video, Luke did all the filming and I think he did a great job for his first try. Even more impressive is he finished 2nd in the Open A class and 24th Overall which should be applauded since there were 33 Pros at the event! Congrats man!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290