Gino’s Deli is becoming a well-known little gem! Located on Huebner Rd near just outside of Interstate 10, this little convenient store is cranking out some seriously good food. I recommend their “Smoke Stack” sandwich if you like bacon and spicy chipotle aioli. Service was fast, and customer service was great. You order your food, eat it, and if you don’t like it, you don’t pay! Where they do that at?!? Gino’s Deli gets a 10.0/10.0 and a stamp of approval from Suthern Cal.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS
- Gnarly Riding in Costa Rica | 2020 Costa Rica Unlimited Motorcycle Trip | Part 2