Here is a brand new H4 replacement LED bulb for motorcycles, that truly is an easy fit, going in exactly like a normal bulb. The cutoff is normal, no blinding drivers. They are only 15 watts, have all internal heatsinks and don’t require anything different about your bike as far as the install. The color is a pure white, matching the running lights on most bikes. While the low beam night performance is better than most, it still misses much right in front of the bike due to only having up-firing diodes. The high beam is lacking. IF YOU DON’T RIDE MUCH AT NIGHT, this is a great vanity upgrade for about $35/pair. Get them here: https://amzn.to/2JreXsK
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics
- Gloss It 5H Ceramic Coating 2 Year Mark Review On My FJR1300
- The $12,000 Recall Update