Back of the Dragon Hungry Mother State Park. Carolina Wildman, along with Jon from Loud Pipes Podcast, JT Southernfried, and Brian and Donna rode the back half of the Back of the Dragon and stopped at Hungry Mother State Park. Enjoyed riding my Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special through this. Some beautiful views and great riding. I would highly recommend this road in Virginia. While it was technical, and can be challenging for inexperienced riders, it still is an awesome road that you should definitely check out.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Covered Bridge and Crash | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 3
- I Wanted My Day, Then This Happened
- 2019 Ninja 650 Test Ride | Is it good for new or experienced riders?
- Glade Creek Grist Mill & Nuttallburg WV | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 2
- Riding the Mountains of West Virginia | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 1