GPS fail on a motorcycle in West Virginia. We met for our ride at the New River Gorge Bridge and then split up into groups. We were in the intermediate group. We had an awesome ride, but had a couple of detours due to some GPS fails. We met up for lunch and then started another ride. Join me on my Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special as we ride the Fayetteville loop in West Virginia.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Covered Bridge and Crash | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 3
- I Wanted My Day, Then This Happened
- 2019 Ninja 650 Test Ride | Is it good for new or experienced riders?
- Glade Creek Grist Mill & Nuttallburg WV | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 2
- Riding the Mountains of West Virginia | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 1