The five of us took a ride to New River Gorge Harley-Davidson and discussed YouTube being too much of a task. After lunch, locals Brian and Donna took us on Rt60 to Rt16 and we had an awesome time. Ended up doing over 60 miles on this route, and discovered how beautiful West Virginia was. Join me as I ride my Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special through the mountains of West Virginia.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Covered Bridge and Crash | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 3
- I Wanted My Day, Then This Happened
- 2019 Ninja 650 Test Ride | Is it good for new or experienced riders?
- Glade Creek Grist Mill & Nuttallburg WV | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 2
- Riding the Mountains of West Virginia | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 1