Amazing Trip to Colorado. Met up with some lifelong friends in Southwest Colorado for a week of festivities. Visited Pagosa Springs, Silverton, and Durango. The San Juan Mountains are amazing. Stopped by the World’s Highest Harley-Davidson Store in Silverton, Colorado. This area is well known for some incredible riding, especially the Million Dollar Highway. I got a chance to take out the DJI Mavic Pro and capture some incredible views of the San Juan Mountains and Durango. It was awesome that we got to spend a week with my friends and catch up. I lived in this area for several years when I was younger, and I wanted to take you along. Hope you enjoy.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Covered Bridge and Crash | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 3
- I Wanted My Day, Then This Happened
- 2019 Ninja 650 Test Ride | Is it good for new or experienced riders?
- Glade Creek Grist Mill & Nuttallburg WV | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 2
- Riding the Mountains of West Virginia | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 1