I’ve been reading hate comments for years about the stock KTM 1290 Super Adventure windscreen and how much some hate the view of the videos I’ve shot behind it. After striking out on a windscreen that didn’t work and then later reading reviews and talking to some friends, I decided on the Puig Touring Windscreen for my 2016 KTM 1290 Super Adventure. In this video I share my initial impression of the windscreen. P.S. I hope you like the new viewing experience…and if you don’t…I really don’t care 🙂
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics
- Gloss It 5H Ceramic Coating 2 Year Mark Review On My FJR1300
- The $12,000 Recall Update