I’ve been reading hate comments for years about the stock KTM 1290 Super Adventure windscreen and how much some hate the view of the videos I’ve shot behind it. After striking out on a windscreen that didn’t work and then later reading reviews and talking to some friends, I decided on the Puig Touring Windscreen for my 2016 KTM 1290 Super Adventure. In this video I share my initial impression of the windscreen. P.S. I hope you like the new viewing experience…and if you don’t…I really don’t care 🙂
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics LED Latch Lightz
- Fort Breendonk Prison Camp | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 6
- Kristen Hits the Motherload of Starbucks Mugs in Brussels | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 5
- Biloxi Blues Vlog – BMW R1200GS Cross Country Road Trip
- Bastogne War Museum | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 4