Kristen and I visited our friends Alain and Bernadette in June of 2019. We spent a total of 2 weeks in Europe traveling to Luxembourg, Belgium, France, Germany and Austria (also the Netherlands but not on a motorcycle). I split time between a Honda VFR800 and a KTM 1290 Super Adventure S. We had an amazing time! Expect the travel series to begin in September. Until then, I hope you enjoy the trailer.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics LED Latch Lightz
- Fort Breendonk Prison Camp | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 6
- Kristen Hits the Motherload of Starbucks Mugs in Brussels | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 5
- Biloxi Blues Vlog – BMW R1200GS Cross Country Road Trip
- Bastogne War Museum | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 4