Kristen and I visited our friends Alain and Bernadette in June of 2019. We spent a total of 2 weeks in Europe traveling to Luxembourg, Belgium, France, Germany and Austria (also the Netherlands but not on a motorcycle). I split time between a Honda VFR800 and a KTM 1290 Super Adventure S. We had an amazing time! Expect the travel series to begin in September. Until then, I hope you enjoy the trailer.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics
- Gloss It 5H Ceramic Coating 2 Year Mark Review On My FJR1300
- The $12,000 Recall Update