In this video, I compare and contrast a Garmin 590LM motorcycle-specific GPS with am iPhone XR smartphone and an old school Rand McNally Road Atlas and how well each one works for motorcycle tourers and travelers. I also rank them in 7 different categories before declaring an overall winner.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- France to Belgium on the Motorcycles | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 13
- A Tail of Two Scrams! – Triumph Scrambler 900
- What Are Sequential Turn Signals? | Custom Dynamics Sequential LED Low Profile Bagz
- Germany to France | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 12
- Best Sunglasses For Motorcycle Riding 2019