My sister, Rusty and I decided to ride (almost) the entire Wild and Wonderful Weekend route in one day! We had a great ride throughout the state of West Virginia. We didn’t do much sight-seeing but we sure did a LOT of riding! Rusty rode his (new-to-him) Yamaha Super Tenere while my sister rode her recently purchased Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Touring while I was on my KTM 1290 Super Adventure. Hope you enjoy the video!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- France to Belgium on the Motorcycles | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 13
- A Tail of Two Scrams! – Triumph Scrambler 900
- What Are Sequential Turn Signals? | Custom Dynamics Sequential LED Low Profile Bagz
- Germany to France | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 12
- Best Sunglasses For Motorcycle Riding 2019