My sister, Rusty and I decided to ride (almost) the entire Wild and Wonderful Weekend route in one day! We had a great ride throughout the state of West Virginia. We didn’t do much sight-seeing but we sure did a LOT of riding! Rusty rode his (new-to-him) Yamaha Super Tenere while my sister rode her recently purchased Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Touring while I was on my KTM 1290 Super Adventure. Hope you enjoy the video!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Surprise Motorcycle Trip To Here
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics
- Gloss It 5H Ceramic Coating 2 Year Mark Review On My FJR1300